Reset and Set APN for LT18 Router
Reset Your LT18 Router
With the router powered on, press and hold the RESET button for 6 seconds before release. Wait while the router resets.
Set the APN
If the router does not automatically connect to the correct APN, you can set the proper one manually.
Go to General Settings -> 3G/4G
- a. Set Network mode as 4G only
- b. Set APN profile as Manual
- c. Set APN
Red Plans: vzwinternet
Blue Plans: broadband
Magenta Plans: fast.t-mobile.com
- d. Leave username and password as blank.
- e. Leave Authentication as --Please Choose--
Save & Apply all the settings and then check your connection.
Setting your GL Routers APN
1. Connect to your device via WiFi or an Ethernet cable plugged into the LAN port on the back of the router. 2. Open a web browser of your choice and enter 192.168.8.1 in the navigation bar. 3. Enter your admin password. If you do not remember your ...
Activation: Step 3
0:00 Thanks for Activating Your Sim Card, Now We Need To Do Our Part In order for our support staff to complete your device configuration, please follow these steps. Please know, we cannot provide specific instructions, as your specific device ...
LT18 Setup Step 2
Now that your sim card is active, please follow this guide to continue the LT18 Setup. Standard LT18 Setup Steps In order for your equipment to be registered, you'll need to take a few simple steps to set up your router. First, connect to your ...
LT18 Setup Step 1
You should now have your sim card, and router. Please have them available as we'll now need some information from each. From your sim card, please locate the 19 digit sim card number From your router, please locate your MAC Address (MAC) on the ...
Activation: Step 2
Using your computer or mobile device, connect to your mifi or router's wireless network. If using a phone, you MUST first switch airplane mode on, then turn your wifi back on, and connect to the mifi, or routers wireless network. Please ignore all ...