Configure your Cudy LT18 Router
Who Is This Article For?
Customers who may need to reference this article include:
- Existing Customers who are changing from another device to the LT18 Device, and have NOT purchased their LT18 from Travel Data.
All Customers should follow the Standard LT18 Setup Steps unless specifically informed otherwise.
Standard LT18 Setup Steps
In order for your equipment to be registered, you'll need to take a few simple steps to set up your router.
- First, connect to your routers wireless network, and access your routers configuration page. The default page is: http://192.168.10.1 , and the default admin password is: admin
- Next, select the Advanced Settings menu, and scroll to the TR-069 button, and click.
- Set the Enable to 'On' by sliding right
- Set the Inform to 'On' by sliding right
- Set the Inform Interval to 1
- Set the ACS URL: https://cwmp-tls-td001-dm-u402f19.acs.tr069.cloud
- Set the Port: 3478
- Press the Save & Apply button
- Complete the Device Configuration form below, and a team member will contact you directly via email once your router has been successfully configured.
Please keep your default admin password for the time being - Travel Data will advise when you can change this. Our team will need the password to access your device one time. If you need technical support in the future, you may be asked to change the password back to the default.
Backup LT18 Setup Steps
In some situations, you may be asked by our team to adjust some settings. The most common ask will be to try a different Port number.
Follow the steps 1-8 from above, but replace the Step 5 Inform Interval with: 30, and Step 7 Port Number with: 7547
Device Configuration Form
Complete the form below to finish your device configuration. Our team will follow up within 2-6 business hours with additional steps, if needed, or to further troubleshoot any issues that may arise. If the form below doesn't load, you may use this direct link:
LT18 - Quick Setup Guide
The LT18 is simple to get set up and ready to use right out of the box. Travel Data has already installed one T-Mobile sim card for you, you'll just need to connect the antennas and power the router on to get connected!
Interactive Smart Router Troubleshooter
Please use our interactive troubleshooter to diagnose and resolve the most common technical difficulties with the 4G Smart Router. If the guide has not popped up, please use the chat widget at the bottom right of the screen. Once a chat is started, ...
Comparing your cellular phone to your cellular router
Speeds vary widely depending on a number of factors, including distance to tower, and the available bandwidth at the tower you're connected to. Download speeds can range from 1Mbps to 40Mbps and Upload speeds can range from 1Mbps to 25Mbps. We are ...
Some Wireless Devices Not Connecting to WiFi Network
The new Cudy AX1800 LT18 Router uses the latest in WiFi6 Technology. Not all devices are compatible with the new technology, and will need to use legacy connections. Here's how to change the wifi settings in your Cudy router. If you find that some ...
LT18 - AX1800 Product Specifications (Technical)
Attached to this article you can locate and download the product spec sheet for this router.